“Alicia blows all expectations away! She keeps our social media current, relevant and engaging. She also manages our website, making updates, recommendations, and changes, as needed. She takes ownership and executes campaigns on both our social media accounts and website, highlighting our fundraising efforts and helping further our mission to support children with cancer and their families. Alicia is an incredible listener. She understands what we want and need and effectively executes it so we can reach our goals. She is truly part of our team.”
Keaton’s Child Cancer Alliance
Our Social Media Services
CURATING: Industry Related News Content/Articles
Content curation is the process of filtering through content to find the best content. A steady flow of engaging and valuable content is a constant challenge for most businesses and brands. At DMS Branding, we find rich content relevant to your business and post it to your social media channels. By providing your audience with a healthy and manageable mix of uniquely created and curated content, we maximize your value to them and clearly explain your business.
ACQUIRING: Help companies find ways to acquire new clients and get connected with existing clients
Social media is an important tool for brand awareness and customer acquisition. We assist your company in the following:
- Develop Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+ acquisition campaigns to increase your audience.
- Develop social media campaigns that incorporate all social media channels as well as your website and blog.
- Provide recommended budget for promoting content and boosting social posts.
- Strategically boost specific social media posts to increase audience engagement.
- Post information to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+ accounts.
- Host a Competition: Customers love swag. Contests are a great way to boost your followers and engagement.
- Ask friends to suggest your page to their friends. Word-of-mouth and genuine trust can be used to obtain “friends of friends”.
- Place your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+ links on other social media networks.
- Keep your pages current. People will be more inclined to visit and share your content if you maintain regular, interesting, and updated content.
- Regularly ask questions to elicit comments. Comments on your page are like gold dust. They show up in news streams for friends to read. This serves as an indirect incentive to get new friends and fans.
- Add a link to your email signature line and anything you email out.
Encouraging people to engage with your social pages will help you find new customers and increase your audience. When people are linked to you, they’ll see your most engaging posts in their news feed. When people “like” or comment on your posts, their friends will see them connecting with your page. Word-of-mouth marketing is a great way to expand your audience.
REPUTATION MANAGEMENT: Monitoring your online brand reputation and social media discussions
- We read and monitor Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+ posts, responding as needed to customers who engage your page.
- If you have a Yelp page, we read you reviews daily and help you respond to negative reviews.
- We setup Google Alerts for your business name and social media handles to monitor your overall online reputation.
For more information about how our team can help you launch a social media campaign, please don’t hesitate to contact us.